Contact Us

Jake & Jo's Cottages
3687 Brackley Point Rd.
(Route 15)
Brackley Beach, PE

Bus. Phone: (902) 672-2147
Telephone:(902) 218-9662
Policies
Smoking
All of our cottages are smoke-free. Smoking is prohibited within the cottages, but it is permitted on the grounds or outside on the decks. Please help keep the grounds clean.

Pets
Thank you for your interests for our cottages! Since the polices changed, all booking requests with pets allowed requirement sent after June 14th, 2023 will not be accepted. Thank you very much for your understanding about this change!  

For bookings made or requests sent before June 14th, 2023, the pets are still welcome. (one pet only). We require responsible ownership. Dogs must not be left alone and unattended. If you go out, you must take the dog with you. Pets are to be kept on a leash and picked up after and please do not allow your pet on the furniture or beds. Any damage or soiling of furniture, linens or bedspreads will result in additional charges.

Beach Passes
The National Park no longer allows cottages rental operations to buy park passes for their guests use. We regret not being able to do so. 

Minimum stay required
The minimum stay required in June and September is 2 nights, in July and August is 3 nights.

Late Arrivals
Please call us through (902) 218-9662, to arrange a late arrival, which is anytime after 8:00 PM. Thank you.

Cancellation policy
To cancel a reservation, please allow 30 days notice prior to scheduled check in date.
Less than this period of time will result in a charge of 20% of the booking on your credit card.
Please note:
No shows will be charged the full amount of the reservation.
Securing your reservation with a credit card means you accept the terms of our Cancellation Policy.
A deposit of 20% is required in advance.
A 20% deposit is paid when you book. The remaining 80% of your reservation is due in full and will be taken off your card 14 days prior to your arrival. There is an administration fee of $35 plus taxes for any cancellation. If you cancel within 30 days of arrival the 20% deposit or 20% of any portion of the booking cancelled will be non-refundable. Any cancellations within the 14 days of arrival are 100% non-refundable.
Location/Directions
Jake & Jo's Cottages
3687 Brackley Point Rd.
(Route 15)
Brackley Beach, PE
Bus Phone: (902) 672-2147
Telephone: (902) 218-9662
 
Directions to Jake & Jo's Cottages are as follows:

From the Confederation Bridge,

Take the Trans Canada Highway toward Charlottetown. Turn left on the roundabout to Upton Rd. (The first intersection after the North River causeway and the "outlet stores”) Go about 1 kilometre then turn right on to the bypass. Turn left at the third traffic light, and you are now on Route 15. You'll be driving by the airport. Go straight along to Brackley Beach, about 16 kilometres. We are on your left hand side about a kilometre past the intersection where Route 6 turns left off of Route 15.

From Wood Islands,

Take the Trans Canada Highway to Charlottetown. Once over the Hillsborough River turn right and follow the Charlottetown bypass to route 15. (the sixth traffic light) Turn right, you'll be driving by the airport and go straight along to Brackley Beach, about 16 kilometres. We are on your left hand side about a kilometre past the intersection where Route 6 turns left off of route 15.

If you do get a little lost, call us at (902) 218-9662.
 
Request For Information
Area Attractions
Guest Comments
The one bedroom cottage was very clean and comfortable and Charlene made sure we settled in nicely. Faboulous location, minutes to beach and Great Canadian Goat Soap farm. Amazing golf courses, all within half hr drive. We hope to visit again. Thank You
Joe and Doris
Ottawa

Great friendly place to stay while tour the island. Clean cottages and fantastic staff.
Stew and Sue Milne
Fredericton NB

If you would like, please submit your guest comments below